Once the bot is up and running, you can access the web management interface via
localhost:3000. From this interface you can write scripts and use a web-based REPL, as well as configure squIRCy2 to your liking.
From the Settings page, you can configure:
- Configure the Network, Nickname and Username information for the bot. You can also enable TLS– be sure to specify a TLS-capable port for the Network.
- Enable SASL authentication and enter your NickServ username and password. Note these are stored plaintext in a blob format.
- Script Management
- If you prefer to work with an external editor, you can have squIRCy2 load scripts on the filesystem. Specify a path, enable the option, and restart squIRCy2.
- Import and Export scripts from the embedded data store.
- Web Interface
- Disable the web interface completely by disabling both HTTP and HTTPS.
- Configure HTTPS by specifying a certificate file and private key.
- Configure HTTP(S) Basic Authentication with a Username and Password. Note these are stored plaintext in a blob format.